Moves, Adds and Changes
Trust the network infrastructure services experts with your technology deployments and other moves, adds, and changes, to be well positioned for a successful and productive future.
Change is inevitable in business as organizations grow, expand, and adapt to new market demands. Whether the changes involve moving staff or equipment, adding staff or device locations, technology deployments, or bandwidth increases, Xircom Information & Communication Technology can help with all your needs for moves, adds, and changes (MAC). This is true regardless of the need being for one location or many.
Our expert technicians will be deployed to your site(s) to move, upgrade, expand, or downsize any part of your voice and data networks. Our friendly and professional specialists will work with you to orchestrate the MAC work and ensure any network infrastructure services occurs on time, within budget, and in accordance with industry codes and standards.
Examples of Moves, Adds and changes Work:
- Adding or removing a workstation, kiosk, or digital display
- Adding or moving wireless access points
- Moving POS devices from one location to another
- Change router/switch configurations
- Technology deployment to upgrade system software
- Reconfigure patch panels
- Upgrade HSIA (high speed internet access) service
- Adding or expanding a network cabinet
- Recabling a network or upgrading to fiber optic cabling